Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amber Chia academy

I think i have to take times to upload some post...
stop blogging recently...
busy for 2nd presentation & some network problem...
hate u-mobile...
the line are really sucks~
a short post about recent freelance job...
it's Amber Chia Academy...
Fashion bazaar on last Saturday...
so lots of models & open minded people will attend the bazaar~
this is what i heard that....
it's at LOT10 roof top Roots~
 
  Jay told us to have full make up on that day...
cox it's amber chia academy...chh~
I'm done^^
i like to out on my sentosa PE shirt at home..
LOL!!!
may be i still miss my high school so much~
it's really fun...
 
the uniform~
just a normal T with black jeans...
and also high heels...
at least 2" high heels...

well...i thought i'm SMART enough to bought a pair of new heels which is 3.5" only..
instead of wearing 5''...standing for so long...
i went to Vincci simply pick 1 which is ok for me...
oH.....Myyyy...gooshhh...
the heels were killing me~
can't withstand the pain....
but anyway (big claps) for myself...
i'm really have to esteem Kah ling...
my partner on that day & it's also katsz gf^^
she's wearing 4"...but seems nothing oni~
thinking to tie it up not~
end up by..."let it be"..
these are the banner and everything...
the crowd is more than my expectation...
i though nobody will realize the bazaar...
cox no banner on the street..
it's just an A5 paper on the lif~ 
....
i bought some cup cakes and nothing...
going to work for AC Academy again on this coming SUN (5/12/2010)
with Charlene...my dear^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails