Wednesday, December 15, 2010

christmas present^^

Christmas is around the corner~
♥ ♥ ♥christmas so so so much...
hee^^
thx mummy for the christmas present...
december really drives me crazy...
lot's of event & gang's birthday...
mummy's birthday fall on december too~
celebrate with her at Shabu one...
thinking of bring her to Dragon-i at pavillion..
but she say she want Shabu one..
so just go there...
no choice~
basically the food there are really sucks...
except the chicken wings...
i don't really like seafood with shells...
but there's lot..
so i oni ate those fish n fish ball...
waste my money...
it's the 1st & last for me~

it's my christmas & belated 21st birthday present...
i love leather so much...
& same goes to mummy too...
so she bought me a 100% leather bag from country hide...
the price are lil exp cox the bag are not very big..
it's RM379.00~
but worth it^^
thx mummy...
i love it so so so much^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails