Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bye Joseph~

Joseph is going to leave M'sia...
kinda sad...oops..no...is VERY SAD
nobody will company me to Bangkok....
nobody will hang out with me....
nobody will update me about the family news....
nobody will chat with me when i'm back to Puchong...
i will miss u...
Fare well with Joseph on sunday..
rush back to kl from Pahang....
but unlucky he's not feeling well...
so we decided to take our lunch at Puchong Puteri...
they say it's quite famous...
so lets have a try^^
the menu on wall looks delicious~
aunt tell me the "lemon cucumber juice" taste great..
actually i hate cucumber...
since that aunty say it's nice..
so just say "YES pls.."
walamak~it's SUCKS...
She's bouncing on me...
i didn't finish it...
Joseph~
will miss u much...
hope that he's always in good condition..
take good care & keep in touch with me...
The fish meat soup...*fried*
not bad...i love soup which contains milk^^
hehe...cause i love milk~
this is my salmon fish mee soup~
i ove salmon but it's too little inside...
em..not enough for me...
finally i found something delicious to full fill my stomach...
yee..look at Joseph...
he's staring at my salmon fish^^
i know he wanted to eat...keke...
after lunch...we went to buy some stuff for Joseph...
hope that he done his preparation well~
and it's moie time...
the movie with Joseph in year 2010...
it's  normal for me...
not as nice as what i tough...
same as those video game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails