Friday, September 24, 2010

i'm mad...

I'm really mooooody right now...
just want to blog when i'm not in a good mood...
but don't know what to blog...
i hate my life right now...
just want to be alone...
i just need freedom...
& i dont know what to do...
i need some1 to talk to...
but i never talk before....
i dont even know how to start...
i  never tell anybody about everything i kept in my heart..
i miss the time when i can chat with some1 on the bed..
i miss the time talking with u dear~
u understand my feeling...
although v r not the same but alike...
i need to tell...
i need a pair of ears to listen...
everything...
but nobody knows...
remain silent doesn't mean i agree with it...
u starts to forgot everything &  i start to leave everything...
don't u think that i'm naive?
am i?i'm not~
i always regret cause i never try...
i never try to control myself...
i never try to force myself to stop everything...
how can some1 hate themselves?
i should listen to u...
what should i do now?
it's lonely...
but i enjoy to be alone...
i'm crazy...
mad mad mad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails