Monday, January 31, 2011

31012010

CNY is around the corner^^
2 more days to go... freaking freaking happy~
outing with girls at MidValley...
dear Queenie & Charlene
it's my first time outing with Queenie^^
she's a nice girl & friendl..enjoy outing with her^^ 
oops...Sorry i'm late >.<
had our brunch at Garden...
every time i passed by i saw lots of people waiting for seat...
wondering is that really delicious?
yeah...finally have a chance to try on it...
it's Taiwan dish~
Not bad...9 / 10....
our starter...
sweet potato ball~
nice nice nice^^
my hot milk tea...
i hate insect..
really hate them >.<
i always have food or drink with insect in it...
but these time is different...
it's a fly wanna commit suicide inside my hot hot milk tea...
OMG...i drink & look..WTF~
lucky it's fly..not cockroach..
otherwise i'm gonna vomit...T.T
they change a new one for me^^

Charlene dear's tomato egg with fish...
taste good with tomato~

my set of chicken chop with rice^^
i love the soup~
taste good...
beside rice & soup..
there are few side dish too^^
Queenie's set of rice with ribs^^
cam-whore after brunch>.<


we hang around at MidValley...
looking for my stocking & long knee sock at TOPSHOP..
♥ TOPSHOP...
i want to earn for it when i starts to work...
i only get my long knee socks..T.T
stocking were out of stock...too bad...
memories capture with those deco~
love the vintage deco^^




finally grab it^^
TOPSHOP TOPSHOP~
The denim short high waist jeans from NICHII...
and TOPSHOP high knee socks...
just had a try on it >.<
love it~
can't waiting for the Hatyai trip with my loves~
i love my family soooo much ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails